Explore the Wonderland of Digital Art
The digital art realm gives artists and creatives more flexibility in art creation. Artists can flex and change, edit and undo, and experiment risk free. Digital art and design offers a wide array of possibilities and when combined with traditional artwork the potential outcomes are endless.
artistmagazine.com connects artists with ideas, inspiration, and instruction. We’ve got some great stuff for you in the way of digital art:
- Check out this FREE compilation of digital art tutorials: Digital Art Techniques for Beginners: A Free Tutorial
- A digital art tutorial by McCrystle Wood: Creating Virtual Objects
- The fun and funky, Digital Art Wonderland by Angi Sullins and Silas Toball
- An unprecedented array of traditional and digital art tools, Art Revolution: Alternative Approaches in Art by Lisa Cyr
But one of the best resources for creating digital art is you! Start the conversation with fellow artists on how you create digital artwork to either augment your traditional art, create pieces of art for a collage, or how you experiment with digital art.
Share with the artistmagazine.com community your own digital artwork tutorials, digital artwork ideas, or digital art inspirations.
Remember, here’s how The Artists Community Project works:
- Read. Each month we will release an Artists Community Project blog about an art-related topic.
- Write. Share your thoughts on that topic in your own blog, and link back to the Artists Community Project blog.
- Link. Next, share a link to your blog in the comments section of the Artists Community Project blog for a chance to win monthly prizes.
In order to be consider for the prizes, you must link back to the Artists Network Community project in your blog. The monthly winners will get their blogs featured in the next Artists Community Project blog post that announces the new topic and winners will receive some snazzy art goodies.
Thanks Claudette for your contribution in January.