Here at artistmagazine.com, we love art humor and funny artist jokes just as much as the next person! Even though you’re probably used to coming here for the painting%C2%A0tips” and drawing advice>, we hope you’ll get a kick out of this list of fake country song titles. Saddle up, and enjoy!
- I Keep a Close Watch on This Art of Mine (I Draw The Line)
- Dag Nab It, I Drank the Paint Water…Again
- That Burnt Sienna Sunset (Ain’t As Pretty As You)
- I Can’t Stop Painting You
- All My Exes Paint in Texas
- The Way You Glazed, I Was Amazed
- Stand By Your Pan (Pastels)
- If Only Time Would Fly While I’m Waitin’ For the Oils to Dry
- I Saw (Cad) Red
- Sorry Mama, ‘Bout the Cadmium on My Britches
- Honey, Baby, She’s Just an Art Model To Me
- Don’t It Make My Raw Umber Eyes Cerulean
- We’ll Strip Tobacco Later – I Got a Hankerin’ To Draw
- The Pencil Shading Shuffle
- The Graphite on My Hands Lasted Longer Than His Love
- Like We’re Layered and Scumbled, We’ll Never Part
- Take This Commission and Shove It
- I Wanna Be Your Focal Point
- I Reckon She Uses Photoshop, But She Won’t Say
- He Drew That Yonder Landscape (But He Won’t Draw Me)
Do you have any to add? Comment below!
Yours in art,
**Subscribe to the Artists Network newsletter for inspiration, instruction, and ideas, and score a free” download>on How to Draw Faces.