Calling all artists! We want to build an even stronger community with you.
At Artists Network we connect artists with ideas, inspiration, and instruction by bringing you art articles, art education, and art contests, and we’re always adding more.
Now we’re introducing the Artists Community Project to connect with you, and help you connect with others.
Here’s how it works:
- Read. Each month we will release an Artists Community Project blog about an art-related topic.
- Write. Share your thoughts on that topic in your own blog, and link back to the Artists Community Project blog.
- Link. Next, share a link to your blog in the comments section of the Artists Community Project blog for a chance to win monthly prizes.
In order to be consider for the prizes, you must link back to the Artists Network Community project in your blog. The monthly winners will get their blogs featured in the next Artists Community Project blog post that announces the new topic and winners will receive some snazzy art goodies.
We want to create the opportunity to hear more from you, foster a forum to share your blog with fellow artists, and provide a fun way to engage with other artists.
As we anticipate the holiday season, we will see glistening lights, joy-evoking holiday decorations, and palatable holiday table dressings. All the sights of the holidays will beam with inspiration for still life art to help us communicate holiday cheer.
Using the anticipation of holiday cheer and the Artists Network free download, Best Still Life Painting Techniques and Stories that Inspire, as your inspiration, write your own blog post about your favorite tips for creating dramatic and emotion-filled still life paintings:
- This month’s Artists Network Community project topic is still life art.
- Write a blog post about painting still lifes.
- Share the link to your blog in the comments section of this post for a chance to win this month’s prizes. Remember to link back to this post, in your blog, to be eligible to win!
We’re excited to connect with you more, and connect you with other artists, in this new, Artists Community Project. Let the blog sharing begin!